ACCOMMODATION FOR TEAMS
O-Portugal has a partnership with JWOC2022 organization to be the official partner for accommodation, food and car rental services booking. We will handle all matters regarding those subjects (bookings, payments, general information). IOF Eventor will not be used for booking. All information will be displayed on this webpage.
The accommodation offer around Aguiar da Beira is limited. We have booked most of the hotels, hostels and houses to hold places for JWOC national teams. We’ll try to accommodate most of the national teams in Aguiar da Beira county, but some may need to be a little more distant from the Event Center (within 25 km driving distance).
In order to increase the capacity in the Village, a low-cost accommodation will be created on Aguiar da Beira school with approximate capacity of 120 beds. The school is located only 800 meters from Event Center and 100 meters from the quarantine building (Sports Hall).
Booking for accommodation will start on 1st November. We will use first to come first-served method, with a slight exceptions: Panifex and Caldeirinha, 2 hotel style options within walking distance of event center and quarantine, may be reserved for teams that do not want to book car rental service.
To confirm pre-reservation of chosen accommodation, a 50% advance payment is required. Full payment should be paid by bank transfer no later than 22nd May. Please note that the payer is responsible for all bank fees and charges, when applicable, both in their own country and in Portugal.
- Standard booking window is open from 1st November to the 8th of May.
- Between 9th and 22nd May, booking is still allowed, with a surcharge of 10% of the total cost.
- For cancellation between 8th and 22nd May, 80% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- Between 23rd May and 12th June, booking is subject to availability, with no guarantee of placement and a surcharge of 30% of the total cost. After 12th June, booking is only open to the low-cost accommodation (if available), with a surcharge of 50% of the total cost.
- We will keep the website up-to-date with availability on each accommodation.
In order to prepare teams for accommodation booking, we will organize an online meeting during October 2021. We will present all accommodations, booking rules and will be available for questions from Team Leaders. Training Camps preparations will also be covered on this meeting.
Meeting will be organized via Microsoft Teams. If you want to attend, please fill in the following form: https://forms.gle/spgZaWnEYuTSn6to8
Deadline to fill in the form is 15th of October.
We will publish here all available accommodations by November 1st 2021.
Accommodations will be divided in 3 categories:
- Hotel style
- Self Catering
- Low cost accommodation